The N Series one of the most well known and best smartwatches cloned for the Apple Watch Series 6 is back with another update for the Apple Watch Series 7 called the N78.
This new upgrade gives the smartwatch an improved look with better hardware and features. It’s equipped with a 1.75-inch full touch screen, there is also customization of watch faces, heart rate monitoring, Blood pressure, multiple sports modes, and most importantly a built-in speaker and microphone for making calls and has Voice Assistant and Location Sharing, which gives me a good feeling about their capabilities, so stay with me for more details.
N78 Smartwatch Features
- Built-in Speaker And Microphone
- 1.75 inch Touch Screen, 385*385 Resolution
- 200mAh Battery, Wireless Charging
- Customize Watch Faces, 3 Menu Style
- Heart Rate And Blood Pressure Monitor
- Multi-Sport Modes
- Wallet Function And Business Cards
- Voice Assistant, Location Sharing
- IP67 Waterproof
- Design And Build Quality
The N78 Smartwatch features a modern and elegant design that is somewhat similar to the Apple Watch Series 7 with slight differences from the DT300 Pro. It’s designed in a square shape with a 2.5D curved screen on the sides, and a rotatable button works for page-turning, zoom in/out, back, And he has another button for turn on-off, And just below the button, you’ll find the microphone, addition of holes in the left part, which is the built-in speaker.
- Overall, The body is slim and light made of high-quality aluminum alloy with 43.4mm large size and 11mm thickness and lightweight of not more than 50g, which makes it comfortable on the wrist. Also, it comes in 5 colors the same as the strap that I will mention shortly. Although it’s a budget smartwatch, you will notice the manufacturing quality is high and even the new Apple-inspired design is amazing it’s one of the best smartwatches clones.
If you look at below you find made from plastic and has a sensor and without any charging pins because it’s wireless.
The strap on this smartwatch is made of silicone, lightweight and comfortable on your wrist for long-lasting use. You can use any 45mm belt because it’s removable and is available in many colors black, white, pink, blue, green and you can buy another from metal or leather separately.
The screen in N78 is my favorite type, it’s a large 1.75 inch IPS screen, and 2.5D curved to display better content and details, and because it has a resolution of 385*385 pixels with a high refresh rate. This is what makes it one of the best screens in a budget smartwatch in terms of size and resolution, even the sharpness of colors and brightness are so good, especially when you wear them in the sunlight you won’t be alarmed by them.
In fact, the reason to make this type of screen my favorite, because this screen is large and takes over most of the interface, and with narrow sides, and this is only found in smartwatches with higher costs. This is in contrast to other inexpensive smartwatches that contain a touch screen, which comes in the middle of the screen and has rather wide sides.
With IP67 waterproof in N78 Smartwatch, It means you can wear it while washing hands or on rainy days, although the watch is not approved for swimming but is good for wearing for activities, so, I do not recommend swimming or exposing it to hot water or saltwater to avoid any harm Long or short term and with the presence of a speaker and a microphone, avoiding it will be good, however, if it’s exposed to water in any way, I prefer to dry the watch after immersing it in water and before operating it so that it stays with you for as long as possible.
Under The Hood
When it comes to performance, N78 Smartwatch adopts the built-in HS6621 chip for faster response speed and faster data processing, and it is powered by 128MB ROM so that the watch can be equipped with more watch faces. For your health, this device has an SC7R30 Heart Rate Sensor and G-sensor, so this wearable device manages your motion every moment and takes good care of you throughout the day.
- This watch has Bluetooth 5.2 support Bluetooth calls So, You will not face any problems in contact because it’s the fastest and most stable. And this version is compatible with Android 5.0 and later or iOS 10.0 and above so that the connection is through the WearFit pro app.
How To Use N78 Smartwatch
So far, The N78 runs a very easy-to-use platform, and the touchscreen navigation is responsive.
You can access a quick menu when swiping from the top that enables you to change the screen brightness, Settings, Screen Lock, Bluetooth Phone, Wallet Function, And Business cards. also, gives you a percentage of your battery, and see if your phone is connected to this watch.
By double press on the home screen, A split window will appear on the side with the last open applications.
N78 Health & Fitness Functions
The N78 Smartwatch is equipped with multi-sports modes to suit any of your needs, including walking, running, climbing, riding, basketball, badminton, table tennis, football, snapping.
- Apart from the sports features, you can monitor your heart rate in real-time to check whether it’s beating normally or not and monitor sleep to measure your total light sleep, deep sleep, and wake time to provide you with an analysis of your sleep patterns, monitor blood pressure and measure oxygen levels in the blood in real-time to improve The ability of the cardiovascular system to prevent the low level of oxygen in the blood that causes discomfort to a person’s body.
- Although it has an SC7R30 good sensor that is more accurate than other sensors, this does not mean that the measurements provided by this smartwatch are completely accurate, as most of them are largely unreliable because it’s not a medical instrument, but it makes you very aware of your health and physical performance. unfortunately, this is often the case with watches in this price range.
WearFit Pro App For N78 Smartwatch
N78 is compatible with the WearFit pro app for Android and iOS to help you set up and use the watch more efficiently. You can take advantage of some features, stats, and functions without any additional equipment, such as steps taken, sleep hours, heart rate measurements that you have taken, and all this is done by automatically integrating watch data on the home screen with the ability to view it on a daily or monthly basis. Also set exercise goals and encourage yourself to complete your exercise amount each day through a simple and easy-to-understand operating interface with sections like steps, distance, notifications, alarm, and more.
N78 Smartwatch Specifications
Model N78 Color Black, White, Pink, Gold, Green Chip HS6621 Memory 128MB Bluetooth Version BT V5.2 support Bluetooth calls Compatible OS Android 5.0, iOS 9.0 or above Operating Mode Full Touch + Rotate Crown + Side Button APP Name WearFit pro App Language English, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Korean, Italian, German, Malay, Indonesia, Dutch, Vietnamese, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Greek, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Hindi, and Burmese. Watch Language Chinese, English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Polish, Italian, Czech, Turkish, Greek, Latin, Romanian, Vietnamese, Danish. Sport Modes Support Waterproof IP67 Sensor G-sensor 3-axis, SC7R30 Heart Rate Sensor, Acceleration Sensor Screen Size: 1.75 inches
Display Type: IPS screen 2.5D Curved
Battery Battery Capacity: 200mAh
Standby Time: Up to 30 days
Using time: About 5-7 days
Charging Time: About 2 hours
Charging Type: Wireless charging
Case and Band The shape of the dial: Square Shaped
Band Size: 45mm ( Removable watch strap)
Band Material: Silicone
Case Material: Zinc alloy + Plastic
Weight: about 50g
Other Features The Custom Watch Face, Message Notifications, Alarm, Weather, Find Watch, Music Controls, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Blood Oxygen, Temperature, Password Lock.